Good LSM: Warm Weather Promotions
As warm(er) weather sweeps across the country, we’ve noticed a few small businesses promoting new menus, new services or offering promotions on warm weather goods! We recently saw this post from butcher/market shop J.M. Stock Provisions in Charlottesville, Virginia.
This simple promotion is seasonally relevant and is designed to cater to people who love to grill when the weather is nice! What a great way to drive traffic and ramp up interest for spring and summer.
Warm Weather Promotions
This type of promotion is easily transferrable to other types of small businesses. Here are a few ideas:
- Retail (clothing or accessories): offer a freebie or gift card for future purchase when you buy new summer apparel
- Retail (wine): host a tasting or class that emphasizes spring and summer food and wine pairings
- Restaurant: free seasonal appetizer with purchase of an entree
- Salon: discount on spring services when you book two or more for the same day
- Coffee shop: happy hour specials for iced beverages
Will you be celebrating the arrival of warm(er) weather with your customers? Let us know in the comments section below!
Subscribe to LSMGuide eNews and receive helpful tips, techniques and tools to help you make your business a sales-driving and customer-making machine!