Please read these terms carefully before using this site.
We don’t want to publish this any more than you want to read it. But, to protect ourselves and you – we’ve provided the following legal information. Thank you!
- Key Terminology
- “Agreement” means these Customer Terms & Conditions and all materials referred or linked to in these Terms & Conditions Service.
- “Customer” means the person or entity using the Service and identified in the applicable billing statement or order form as the LSMGuide customer.
- “LSMGuide” means LSMGuide.com and any entity which directly or indirectly controls, is controlled by or is under common control with LSMGuide.com.
- Ownership – This Site (LSMGuide.com) is owned and operated by LSMGuide.com. All right, title and interest in and to the materials provided on this Site, including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) are owned either by LSMGuide.com or by its respective third party authors, developers, or vendors (“Third Party Providers”). Except as otherwise expressly provided by LSMGuide.com, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, uploaded, posted, displayed, transmitted, or distributed in any way and nothing on this Site shall be construed to confer any license under any of LSMGuide.com’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, or otherwise. Please contact us by E-MAIL (lsmguide.com/contact-us/) if you have any questions about obtaining such licenses. LSMGuide.com does not sell, license, lease or otherwise provide any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by LSMGuide.com. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by LSMGuide.com.
- Fees & Payment – Upon creation of membership, you agree to the condition of payment, based on the course(s) purchased.
- Refund Policy – We offer content, that once accessed and/or downloaded is considered “consumed” and cannot be retrieved and is knowledge that cannot be returned. Therefore, we do not issue refunds for Courses after the purchase has been made. However, we are reasonable people and if you are dissatisfied with the content, refunds may be granted at the sole discretion of LSMGuide.com. Please note that by purchasing, you agree to the terms of the Refund Policy.
- Limited Permission to Use Materials – LSMGuide.com hereby grants you permission to use, view, copy and print the Materials on any single, stand-alone computer solely for your personal, informational, non-commercial use and provided that (i) the copyright notice appearing at paragraph 16 below and the trademark notice appearing at paragraph 17 below appears in the Materials, (ii) the Materials are not used on any other Website or in a networked computer environment and (iii) the Materials are not modified in any way. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
- Links to Third-Party Sites – This Site may contain links to Web sites controlled by parties other than LSMGuide.com (the “Third-Party Sites”). LSMGuide.com is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept any responsibility for the availability, the contents or use of the Third Party Sites or any Web site accessed from a Third Party Site, or any changes or updates to such sites. LSMGuide.com is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Third Party Site. LSMGuide.com is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, unless otherwise specified, by LSMGuide.com of the Third Party Site. You acknowledge that you bear all risks associated with access to and use of content provided on Third Party Sites and agree that LSMGuide.com is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort you may incur from dealing with a third party. You should contact the site administrator for the applicable Third Party Site if you have any concerns regarding such links or the content located on a Third Party Site.
- If the LSMGuide.com technical staff finds that files or processes belonging to a member pose a threat to the proper technical operation of the system or to the security of other members, LSMGuide.com reserves the right to delete those files or to stop those processes. If the LSMGuide.com technical staff suspects an account is being used by someone who is not authorized by the account holder, LSMGuide.com may temporarily disable that account in order to preserve system security. In all such cases, LSMGuide.com will contact the member as soon as feasible.
LSMGuide.com has the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) edit, redact, ot otherwise chance the content of any works posted on the Exchange, (ii) re-categorize any post to place it in a more appropriate category, or (iii) delete any post that is determined to be inappropriate, including but not limited to works that use offensive language and works that are advertisements.
LSMGuide.com reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and to cancel an account at any time.
- NO WARRANTY – THE SITE AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LSMGuide.com EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.LSMGuide.com MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT: (A) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (B) THE SITE OR THE MATERIALS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE BASIS; (C) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS OFFERED THROUGH THE SITE, WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.ANY MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. LSMGuide.com SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SOFTWARE.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY – IN NO EVENT SHALL LSMGuide.com, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF BUSINESS, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE), HOWEVER IT ARISES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE, EVEN IF LSMGuide.com HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ANY COSTS THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.-
- Indemnification – You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless LSMGuide.com, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site and the Materials.
- Unsolicited Submissions – Except as set forth above, LSMGuide.com does not want you to submit confidential or proprietary information to it through this Site, without first contacting LSMGuide.com. All comments, feedback, information or material submitted to LSMGuide.com through or in associate with this Site shall be considered non-confidential and LSMGuide.com’ property, unless otherwise set forth herein or agreed to by LSMGuide.com in writing. By providing any unsolicited submissions to LSMGuide.com you hereby assign to LSMGuide.com, at no charge, all worldwide right, title and interest in and to the submissions and any intellectual property rights associated therewith. LSMGuide.com shall be free to use and/or disseminate such submissions on an unrestricted basis for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are responsible for the submissions that you provide, including their legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and content.
- Children – Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
- Copyrights – All Site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, Copyright © LSMGuide.com, Idea Sandbox.
- Trademarks – LSMGuide, LSMGuide.com, all images and text, and all page headers, custom graphics and button icons on the Site are service marks, trademarks, and/or trade dress of LSMGuide.com. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
- Waiver – Failure of either Party to insist upon strict performance of any provision of this or any Agreement or the failure of either Party to exercise any right or remedy to which it, he or they are entitled hereunder shall not constitute a waiver thereof and shall not cause a diminution of the obligations under this or any Agreement. No waiver of any of the provisions of this or any Agreement shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be such and signed by both Parties.