Good LSM: Happy Hour Beyond the Bar
In our series “Good LSM, Bad LSM,” we share real-life examples of both good and bad Local Store Marketing (LSM) we see as we’re out and about to help you in your marketing and sales driving activities.
This week, we’re sharing a good example – spotted at Pure Element Spa.
By taking a theme usually reserved for restaurants or bars (the “Happy Hour”), the spa has created an incentive for customers to visit them on their slower days, and be rewarded for doing so!
This idea is easy to implement for a variety of businesses, you just have to find the time frame and the days of the week that would be best for your business. Here are a few incentives that could work for your happy hour:
- Ice cream shop: Buy one scoop of ice cream, get one free!
- Coffee shop: Any size drip coffee only $1!
- Coffee shop: Buy one pastry, get any size drip coffee free!
- Wine shop: Special wine tasting and discount on bottle purchase
- Juice bar: 1/2 off all green juices
- Restaurant or quick-serve: free kids meal with purchase of an adult entree
- Salon: 10% off cut and color services or, free travel sized product with service
Do you host happy hours at your business? Let us know in the comments section below!