LSMerriment: Christmas Trees On-Demand From Uber & Home Depot
Now this is full of merriment!
Uber & Home Depot are teaming up today, December 5 to deliver Christmas trees in 10 US cities. Get a Christmas tree on-demand. Brilliant!
How does it work?
- Between 11am – 8pm, request an “UberTREE” on the Uber app. Time it right, and a tree will be delivered to your front door within minutes.
- UberTREE Cost = $135. Order includes a 7-8 FT netted tree, tree stand, Uber gift, and delivery costs. (These trees are for keeps, so no refunds).
- Trees will be delivered to the first point of entry at your request location.
- No cash required! Your UberTREE will be charged directly to your Uber account.
- Demand will be very high. Check back often if your first request is unsuccessful.
Uber has done it again and this time with Home Depot. What a great way to spread holiday cheer!
This should really get your holiday promotion brainstorm going!
See the full line up of LSMerriment Articles highlighting holiday local store marketing ideas taking place this holiday season.