The Holiday season doesn’t have to be stressful when you properly plan. Black Friday can be about you making your sales numbers for the year – going from “in the red” to “in the black.”
Two key strategies for the Holidays are to:
- Leverage the additional traffic the season brings, and
- Surprise and delight your customers in relevant ways.
- Be sure to celebrate and decorate in a manner that is most relevant to your customers.
- The best promotions combine:
- A theme that’s relevant to your customers,
- An offer that provides them with value, and
- A community give-back component that adequately supports the right charity.
- Two of the biggest opportunities are for Black Friday and the season of Holiday Shopping.
- Be sure to prepare properly Operations – with a plan, inventory, equipment and staffing.
- Be sure to prepare properly your Marketing approach with programs, decor, sampling and other Surprise & Delight activities.
Happy Holiday Planning!
Happy Holidays To All, And To All A Good Night!
Nice work making it through this involved promotion-building course. Be sure to visit the My Courses page to see the official Holiday Promotion Builder Certificate issued for you!
Holiday & Black Friday Promotion Planning
Operational Holiday Prep
Marketing Holiday Prep
Ideas To: Leverage Traffic
Ideas To: Surprise & Delight
Summary & Conclusion
Make sure you’ve checked all of the lessons in this course complete!