8 Fun Holiday Promotional Ideas
Last week, we discussed the importance of getting started on your holiday marketing plan now. To that end, here are 8 ideas to get your creative marketing juices flowing!
- Spas can thank their customers (and increase bookings) by offering them a complimentary add-on treatment when they book an appointment.
- A pet specialty retail shop (or any business with an affinity for pets!) can host a “Night with Santa.” Invite your customers in to have their pet’s photo taken with Santa! Even better: host it on a typically slow night to drive traffic!
- Have a great private room in your restaurant, bar or wine shop? Make sure to market it as the place to host a holiday party – most companies start planning their annual Christmas parties early!
- Cheese shops, speciality retail stores or catering companies can host a holiday appetizer party! It’s a great excuse to have fun with your customers and showcase your wide array of party food!
- Any small business can host a “Reindeer Riddle” challenge on their Facebook or Twitter account. Post a question daily, and participants with the correct answer are entered to win a different prize each day!
- Host a 12 Days of Christmas promotion – each day can feature a new item, service or menu special!
- “Adopt” a local family in need, and have your customers help fill their stockings!
- Local bars can group together and plan a holiday-themed bar crawl to drive traffic and awareness! Go one step further by having the crawl benefit a local charity!
Have you started planning for the holidays? Let us know about your plans in the comments section below!