31 Reasons to Give Back All Year Long
Last week, we shared with you the mission behind Starbucks’ Global Month of Service, and noted that dedicating a certain month to your charity efforts could help you reach your fundraising goals.
Below, we’ve shared several major philanthropic causes and grouped them by what month of the year their national campaigns take place. You can obviously support any of these causes (or others) year round, but we thought this was a helpful way to get things organized!
- National Slavery & Human Trafficking Prevention Month
- National Birth Defects Prevention Month
- National Mentoring Month
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- National Autism Awareness Month
- Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- School Library Month
- Month of the Military Child
- Global Employee Health and Fitness Month
- Mental Health Month
- Skin Cancer Awareness Month
- Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month
What causes do you support? Let us know in the comments section below!
Members, for more ideas on how to give back to your community, check out our Marketing Activities By Strategy: Charity. Not a member yet? Join today!