Summary & Conclusion…
We know you will find this Strategic Staffing Course helpful in bringing in your next round of employees. Remember these key ideas for the greatest success:
- Understand your company culture to understand what type employee will be a best fit for your organization.
- Have a well-thought job description created for each job you’re hiring for.
- Build awareness of your available jobs in places where the good potential candidates are found.
- Make sure you’re doing the things to make your business an attractive play to work.
- Good interviewing takes time and shouldn’t be done in haste. To make the best use of your interviews, use methods to filter now less-qualified candidates.
- Use Behavioral Interviewing to understand how candidates react in real life situations – make sure those reactions match what you’re looking for.
- Have all the tools and resources a new hire needs ready on the day they start to get started properly.
- Don’t let workers start until they’ve been fully trained. Set them up for success.
- Recognize and reward your good employees.
- Grow and improve your employees having challenges.
- Dismiss employees respectfully.
You Are A Staffing Superstar!
Great job, ! If you have marked each of the lessons complete in this course you should now find a new Certificate for this course in the “My Certificates” section of your “My Courses” page! Nice work!
Strategic Staffing To Drive Sales & Customer Experience