Here we highlight four programs we’ve found.
- Perka, and
- Front Flip.
Updated June 2015
- Customers earn points and get rewards for being a loyal customer – i.e. tapping their phone or customer card to the iPad at checkout.
- Rewards are customized to the business.
- Allows email marketing/management to those loyal customers – targeted emails.
- Your business appears in a list of nearby Belly locations on the phones of customers who have Belly.
- After customers check in a certain number of times, they are prompted to review you on Yelp, encouraging your most loyal customers to review you.
- You can view/search through Belly Member visits in real-time. Name, email, time of visit, total visits, etc.
- a tablet running the Belly app,
- Loyalty cards for your customer,
- An account manager,
- Email marketing / social media integration,
- 41% belly email open rate (19% industry average), and
- 15% clicks/unique opens (5% industry average).
- $79/month = Nexus 7 tablet, 300 loyalty cards, account manager via email, and 1 email marketing campaign.
- $99/month = iPad Mini, Unlimited loyalty cards, account manager via email and phone, and 2 email marketing campaigns. Plus, you get access to customer’s email addresses, have Facebook and Twitter integration, marketing materials, and detailed analytics.
- $149/month = all of the above + customer demographics and a quarterly consultation
- Same principle / set up as Belly: customized rewards, analytic tracking/organization of customers, integration with social media /email.
- Customers are encouraged to spread the word on Facebook (vs. Yelp in Belly) to earn extra rewards.
- Identifies each customer by name, photo, and status (i.e. “was here yesterday”) so your staff can make people feel at home.
- A private customer feedback “line” via the app lets you address complaints before they become public.
- Check-ins and perks are posted to your customers’ Facebook feeds, spreading the word about your business.
- Every program is made to order. When you sign up, a Perka specialist will design a program tailored to your business needs and goal.
- Works seamlessly on every phone (not just smartphones). They use SMS texting to keep non-smartphone guests in the loop.
- Pricing starts at $35/month for a Perka Punchcard (customers earn perks for purchasing a certain number of items) – best for coffee shops or counter service spots. You can also implement Perka Flexpoints for $50/month. This program rewards customers by how much they spend (best for retail shops, sit down restaurants, etc.)
- Different from Belly, SpotOn and Perka in that this is more of a customer engagement platform.
- Customers with the Front Flip app scan a QR code at your location for a chance to win a prize (instantly).
- Encourages people to scan.
- When they scan, you get access to their information so you can contact them.
- Then, you can send targeted mobile gifts to these people. Reward best customers, reach out to people you haven’t seen in a while.
- The prizes link with Facebook / Twitter so customers can boast about their freebies right away.