Back to: Sparking Word-of-Mouth from Customers To Boost Your Bottom Line
- Word-of-mouth awareness of your business will spread when you give your customers and potential customers reasons to talk about your brand.
- Word-of-mouth recommendations from friends, family, and colleagues are the most trusted form of “advertising” for your brand
- For word-of-mouth to take place, your business needs to be remarkable in some way. Literally, worth remarking about.
- Doing things that help you stand apart from your competition will help you be remarkable.
- Your brand will be talkable when you’re being original, tell stories, and empower your employees.
- Being talkable can’t be faked or the result of a stunt. It comes from being authentically remarkable to your customers.