, now you have all you need to get to doing good. And remember…
- Giving back is good for business, it lets customers know you care and attracts employees who care. It can set you up as a leader in your community, and can help to differentiate you from your competition.
- You should pick a cause that matches your brand and your passions.
- You should choose a method of giving that matches your ability, and your customers’ ability to give-back.
- Share the news. Build awareness of the charity.
- Keep it going. Success comes from ongoing partnerships.
If you’ve marked all the lessons complete (you’ll see them all checked orange below), visit your My Courses page and see the new Certificate you’ve been awarded for completing this course!
Charity & Give-Back Guide
Why Give Back?
How To Give Back
Find A Charity That Fits
What Cause & Who To Give To
Types of Charity Events
Best Practices & Examples
Closing & Summary