Summary & Conclusion
So we go from “no girls allowed” to your business where your cult or culture demands “no crabby employees” allowed.
- Culture is your Brand; it helps define your brand as it is the HOW you do business.
- Culture serves as an excellent filter to make sure you hire the right people who allow you to keep doing things HOW you want to do them.
- There are many things that affect company culture. It isn’t something that is static, but changes. And, because it changes needs to be maintained.
- Culture is made up of both obvious and visible aspects, but also “hidden” elements that need to be considered when assessing what exists in your company.
- While you may be part of a bigger company that drives the Organizational Culture, your location, and even your different teams have their own sub-cultures. These may or may not be in alignment with what is intended.
- To re-build or modify culture you need to consider:
- what already exists,
- your vision, mission, and values, and
- take a look at what the competition and industry are doing.
- To re-build or modify your culture, understand:
- what already exists – where you are,
- what you want it to be – your destination,
- take note of the gap between where you are and your destination, and
- create plans and programs to bridge that gap.
You're a Culture Crackerjack Now!
Did you finish all the lessons and mark them complete? You can tell because you’ll see them all checked orange below. If so, visit your My Courses page and see the new Certificate you’ve been awarded for completing this course! Nice!
Company Culture Course