A great invitation is a key ingredient for your Friends & Family Event.
We recommend printed invitations, although if you have access to email addresses for friends and family – that can work too.
We prefer printed because you can also have the invitation be a coupon or voucher and have guests bring it back for the event – thus tracking who attended as a result of the coupon.
Depending on the number of guests you wish to attract, invitations could range from simple postcards, formal printed invitations, to hand-written.
Be sure to include:
- Name of Event
- Description/Purpose of Event
- Time, Date, Time of the Party
- Address with Cross Street
- Your Name as Host
- Contact Information – phone / email
- RSVP Instructions
- Your Logo
If appropriate, also include:
- A map, if you’re difficult to find
- Charity information, if you’re partnering with a charity
Our last piece of advice? Proof read!