A-Frame Signs are great attention-grabbing signs to use outside or inside your business to drive awareness and traffic with special messages and promotions.
A-Frame Sign Types
There are two main types of A-Frame Signs.
- A-Frame with Signage Inserts: More colorful but requires you to print the signage.
- A-Frame with Chalkboard: Easier to change and adjust your messaging as needed, since you hand-write the signs.
A-Frame Uses & Messaging
- Ensure that the sign is prominently displayed outside your location so potential customers walking by will see it.
- Well executed a-frame signs positioned correctly on the sidewalk can drive foot traffic and be spotted by drivers passing by.
- Promote daily specials on your chalkboard to draw people inside. Or, use it inside to promote to current customers.
- Announce new product launches or promotions.
- Promote in-store events.
- For Chalkboard signs, have fun with them and get your artistic employees involved in designing the message.
- Use for new stores to announce NOW OPEN.
- Make sure you use …
- BRIGHT chalk/pens,
- CLEAR handwriting, and
- SIMPLE messages.
Great example: bright, clean and simple!
Fair example: bright but hard to read handwriting with two messages makes it less effective.
Fair example: bright color, simple message but ghosting of prior chalk makes it hard to read.
Bad example: too many message, hard to read, worn out.