20 Unique Company Perks
This month, we’re focusing on company culture and, once it’s defined, how it can benefit your business and help you attract the right employees. Another way to enhance your company culture is to offer your employees fun benefits (or “perks”) that go above and beyond the basic health insurance and paid vacation.
We’ve scoured the web to find some fun examples to help inspire you and your team as you plan your company culture and employee benefit package!
- Complimentary oil changes and car washes (Google)
- Pet insurance (Scripps Health)
- Up to 40 hours of paid volunteer work per year (Timberland)
- On-site day care (AOL)
- Business attire clothing advance of $500 (Umpqua Bank)
- Every Friday is a paid half day in the summer (Grasshopper Group)
- $350 incentive to join a gym (Intuit)
- Complimentary dog sitting service (Genentech)
- Free SCUBA certification (Chesapeake Energy)
- Nap room to feel rejuvenated for the rest of your work day (Zappos)
- Game room with foosball, darts, and video games (Double Encore)
- Pizza Fridays (Overit)
- Discounted (or free) Netflix or magazine subscriptions
Do you offer your employees any of the perks above? Or, do you offer them something even better? Let us know in the comments section below!
Want to learn more about successful hiring? Check out these blog posts: